மத்திய அரசு பிற்படுத்தப்பட்ட மாணவர்களுக்கு கல்வி ஊக்கத்தொகை அறிவித்துள்ளது. அதன்படி சென்ற ஆண்டு முதல்(2008) +2 பொது தேர்வில் 80% அதற்கு மேல் எடுத்த மாணவ/மாணவியருக்கு பட்டப்படிப்பு ஊக்கத்தொகையாக மாதத்திற்க்கு தலா ரூ 1000/- விதம், ஆண்டின் பத்து மாதங்களுக்கும் மொத்தம் மூன்று ஆண்டுகளுக்கு வழங்கப்படும்.
பூர்த்தி செய்யப்பட்ட விண்ணப்பம் சேர வேண்டிய கடைசி நாள் 28.01.2009
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College & University student
If you have more than 80% (960/1200) of marks in +2,pls visit the following website http://dge.tn.gov.in to get Merit Scholarship, monthly 1,000Rs for UG, 2,000Rs for PG (doing degree at College/University in Regular at Present) … last date to apply is 28/01/09
DIRECTORATE OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS, CHENNAI – 600 006.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government
of India has introduced a new Scholarship scheme titled “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for
College and University Students”, which will be implemented from the financial year 2008-09. A
certain number of Scholarships under this scheme have been ear-marked for the students who have
secured 80% and above in the Higher Secondary Examination, March 2008 conducted by this
department and pursuing higher studies.
The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of
College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post graduation level. Students pursuing
professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be
paid for 10 months in an academic year.
The award of scholarship shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian nationals only.
2. The Undergraduate/Post graduate/Professional course are pursued in a recognized
college/institution in India.
3. The student should have scored a minimum 80% of marks in the Higher Secondary
Examinations, March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, TamilNadu,
Chennai – 6.
4. The students should belong to non-creamy layer as defined by the Department of Personnel and
Training in their Notification No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT), dated 08.11.1993 and as modified vide their
OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 09.03.2004 and as may be further modified from time to time
and not availing of any other scholarship scheme.
5. The reservation would be applicable in terms of Central Reservation Policy and internal earmarking.
6. The scholarship will be distributed amongst Pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities
Streams in the ratio of 3:2:1 with equal number among boys and girls.
Depending on the number of scholarship allotted to this Board, candidates who have secured the cut
– off marks (as per the table below) in the Higher Secondary Course Certificate Examination,
March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, Tamil Nadu are being
provisionally considered for award of “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and
– Zazaakallaah Khairan – S.M. Arif Maricar http://www.arifmaricar.blogspot.com
& Umar mukthar firstname.lastname@example.org